Lime Cay is definitely one of Kingston's hidden gems and it's definitely my favourite. Jus continue reading and will see why. Below are 19 photos that will tempt you to visit Lime Cay. Have Fun😍
Just of the coast of the population Port Royal town, you will find Lime Cay.
2. I got a boat ride from Morgan's Harbour at Port Royal to Lime Cay for 1,500.00 JMD. You can negotiate your price with a Fisherman to take you also.
3. You will for sure see Fishermen because Port Royal is a popular fishing community.
3. It’s a great place for snorkeling, picnics, sunbathing, chilling with with friends and families.
4. I also get a romantic vibes when i’m at Lime Cay. You could too. Just bring your significant other along.
I definitely recommend it for a first, second and third dates. Your partner will love you for being so creative. You'll thank me later😉
5. The environment is very therapeutic. You can just relax and read a book, swim, dance, or even take a nap.
6. It’s the perfect getaway.
7. The perfect time is visit is during the week. Its possible you will have an entire island to yourself. Having you feeling all kinds of amazing.
8. It you love nature as much as I do, Li.e Cay is a must visit.
9. Come to Jamaica and fall head over heels in love with this part of the island.
10. If you want to create beautiful memories, Lime Cay is definitely the place. No doubt about that.
11. A scene from the Jimmy Cliff movie, “The harder they come" was filmed on the Cay.
12. My niece had a great time. She had been long to visit but it was ’t until November 5, 2017 I decided to take her to paradise.
13. The crystal-water, white sand beach, beautiful view of the city and and the ocean will give you all kinds of happy feelings.
14. Let me tell you a secret, it’s the best spot in Kingston.
15. It’s a great spot to take amazing photos.
16. Port Royal is a famous city around the world. A lot of wealth exist because it was occupied by pirates.
17. You want a perfect slice of Jamaica, just visit Lime. You won’t have any regrets.
18. There are so many spots to relax and chill. Just get their early if you plan on going on the weekends.
19. Have you been to Lime Cay? I would love to hear about it!