I am complety obsess with waterfalls so I decided to put my obsession on break 2017 when I decided to visit San San beach, Winnifred and Boston beach in a day. It seemed like an impossible task but I was up for the challenge.
Five things that amazed me on my trip to Boston beach. Enjoy!
1. Boston did live up to my expectation, I must admit there were many activities including a swing, snorkelling and wind surfing.
2. Located near the popular Boston Jerk Centre and 20 minutes east of Port Antonio if you have your own transportation. It might be longer if taking public vehicle.
3. Tides are normally high, thus making it famous spot for surfing
4. The beach was given to the government by Roger More (who owned the property). He wrote the book The Happy Hooker.
5. There are many bars and jerk pits close to the beach to provide food and beverage
Do you want to take a trip to Boston beach? Or have you ever been to Boston beach? What are some of the things that amazed you that are not on my list? Spill!